Welcome to another “Big Treat”.
I would swap this simple, tasty, health boosting recipe for any oily, fried, cooked and so called “Gourmet Meal” at any time.
- ½ crunchy lettuce (washed and cut)
- 1 spring onion (washed and sliced)
- 5 tablsp dried cranberries
- 1 pack grape tomatoes (washed and sliced in thirds)
- ½ bunch parsley (washed and finely chopped)
- 1 avocado (pealed and sliced into 1.5-2 cm pieces)
- Mix all in large bowl
- 1 tablsp (cold pressed) olive oil
- 1 tablsp water
- 1 tablsp (freshly squeezed) lemon juice
- ½ tablsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Mix all in small jar
Mix dressing with salad when ready to serve and enjoy!
For a filling dinner serve with brown rice or rice with mixed seeds and grains for extra nutrition and superb taste.
Share it for a nice dinner with your partner or friend. I’m sure they’ll love it!
Enjoy – and …