Here comes another refreshing, tasty and health boosting salad recipe …
Take for (1 person / large bowl):
- 3 stems green asparagus (washed and cut in ~ 2 cm long pieces)
- 1 medium size chive (trimmed, washed and finely sliced)
- 1 handful parsley (washed and chopped)
- ½ yellow capsicum (washed and diced)
- ¼ – ½ crunchy lettuce (washed and cut)
- 1 Lebanese cucumber (washed and cut)
- 6 Roma tomatoes (washed and cut in thirds)
For dressing – mix:
- 1 Tblsp (freshly squeezed) Lime juice
- 1 Tblsp cold pressed olive oil
- 1 Tblsp water
- Add ground pepper for taste
Mix all up in a large bowl and enjoy.
Serve as it is or with some brown rice for a healthy, filling and slimming meal.
Tip: Eating asparagus raw keeps its health supporting minerals intact.