I hope you all have tried my delicious and nutrition boosting Oak leaf and Mung bean Salad.
So why do I love adding mung beans to my salads and other dishes?
- Be a great source of protein
- Be rich in vitamins and minerals
- Be high in fibre
- Be low in sodium
- Help lower high cholesterol
- Help prevent heart disease and damage to the heart
- Ease menopausal symptoms like hot flushes and lower risk of post menopausal osteoporosis
- Prevent cancer cells from growing
- Be low glycemic food and are known to be a great food source for diabetics and to prevent diabetes
Plus they make you feel full and eat less and therefore are a great addition to any salad for anyone who wants be energetic, healthy and want to shed some kilos.
Try it out! It’s so easy to be healthy and …