Have you tried last week’s brilliant Oak leaf and Beansprout Salad Recipe yet? If not this blog may make you love it!
Recent research found that this yellow coloured, superb and exotic tasting spice comes with incredible health benefits.
To name a few:
- Turmeric has a long history of being used as a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Studies have shown that the anti-inflammatory effects of Turmeric can even be comparable to anti-inflammatory drugs but without the often significant side effects.
- Turmeric is found as an inexpensive treatment for Inflammatory Bowel Disease by simply adding some turmeric to curries or other foods.
- Turmeric is a powerful cancer protector and even helps our body to destroy cancer cells.
- Turmeric is also found to inhibit cancer cells from growing and spreading.
- There is increasing evidence that Turmeric may also be able to protect us from Alzheimer’s disease.
Why not combine Turmeric with some other superb cancer fighting veggies like cauliflower and onion in your next dinner and create a recipe for health!