Beat your unwanted kilos, bacon and egg rolls, ham and cheese sandwiches, banana breads and melts with a smart and delicious weight loss option!
Start your new year not only with a weight loss plan to success but with an easy prepared, healthy lunch as well:
- 1 rye Sourdough roll
- Plenty of Oak leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 thick slices cucumber
- 2 thick slices tomato
- Tahini (Sesame paste)
What to do:
- Slice Sourdough roll in half
- Use some Tahini as bread spread
- Wash and slice veggies
- Add plenty of lettuce onto roll
- Add tomato slices and top with cucumber slices
Rather than any other fatty lunch meals or sugary cereals I think it’s a great, healthy, low calorie and very filling option.
Try it out – you’ll love it!
Anyone interested in why Sourdough might be a good and exciting alternative to standard bread? Read my next blog to find out.