Do you still think that when losing weight you can’t have so called “nice” food anymore?
Try this one: (for 2 servings)
- Make Guacamole using 1 avocado, lemon juice, little sea salt and ground pepper for taste (see recipe below).
- Divide a pack of basic corn chips into 2 large serving bowls.
- Drain and heat up a can of mexican beans.
- Add beans on top of corn chips.
- Add some Nacho sauce if you like.
- Stick it all under the griller and grill on medium to high heat for 5-8 mins or until corn chips start to brown on the edges.
- Be careful not to burn yourself!
- In meantime, heat up ½ a can creamed corn.
- Take Nachos out of the oven, add some table spoons creamed corn on top.
- Add mixed lettuce and Guacamole on top.
- Peal avocado and take the seed out.
- Squash the avocado and mix in some lemon juice, ground pepper and little sea salt in.
- That’s it!
This recipe does not contain meat or dairy, has all the goodies from salad, avocado and beans; is a perfect choice for when you are really hungry after a good day out cycling, bushwalking or gardening … for those days when you want a fun dinner but a healthy option.
How can it get any better …?