Welcome back everyone,
I hope you have tried some kale in your salad, stir fry or my last week’s kale sandwich. Why not get creative and make your own favourite kale dish?
- It’s low in calories, high in fibre and therefore a great weight loss tool.
- It’s a great source for calcium, iron, sulphur.
- It has plenty of antioxidants including plenty of vitamin C and K.
- It’s a great help for your liver and a fantastic detox tool.
- It’s well known to be blood cleansing.
- It has plenty of omega -3 sources
- Kale has plenty of anti-cancer benefits including cancers like colon, breast, prostate, bladder and ovary cancer.
Cooking is known to destroy the sulphur and some cleansing effects, therefore having some raw kale is a great option.
It seems there are no excuses not to include kale in your new, healthy and ‘creative’ diet.