Eggplants or also called Aubergines have not much taste themself but go very well with most herbs.
Has everyone tried out last week’s delicious burger recipe?
If not – now its your time!
Read this why:
- Eggplant is low in calories and is a great help for weight loss.
- Eggplant contains no fat and its high in fibre and therefore can help you feel fuller for longer.
- Eggplant is bursting with excellent antioxidants which protect our body; some of them are known to be even more powerful than Vitamin C.
- Eggplant cleanses our blood.
- Eggplant helps lower bad cholesterol.
- Eggplant is well known to keep our skin healthy.
Is anyone up for healthy, shiny looking skin? Then get yourself some eggplant!
There are plenty of fantastic eggplant recipes available but please avoid the oily or cheese ones. We don’t want to stuff it all up by adding unnecessary, gooey fat – true?
Please, Take care of your body – It’s worth it!