It is not a “Stand-Still” device!!!
Research shows that most people who in the beginning are thrilled and excited about their new equipment gradually lose that excitement over the next couple of days and weeks.
I’m sure you don’t want this to happen.
Here are some tips to avoid your equipment turning into “useless furniture”:
1. Remember why you bought it. (Put a mirror next to your fridge!)
2. Start gradually – make sure you enjoy what you are doing!
3. Don’t overdo in the beginning. Increase the time rather than the speed. Try to achieve at least 30-45 minutes per day.
5. Stay motivated! Put your bike or treadmill in front of your TV for distraction or listen to some encouraging music.
6. Don’t forget your water while exercising.
7. Please remember that in addition to your exercise you need some sunlight to keep your bones healthy. Add a walk in the sun to your regular exercise whenever you can.
Please enjoy any exercise and exercise equipment. Don’t give up your goals to the “no time” and other excuses.
Happy exercising! Stay with it – and you’ll get where you want!
(Remember: If you are overweight or over 40, haven’t done much exercise for some time, have an injury or medical condition or if you are experiencing any pain, please always check with your GP before starting any new exercise.)