I think a fantastic idea to lose weight is cooking stir fry and I found that a wok is a very useful addition to my kitchen.
You can’t cook much simpler and faster!
- Grab a bucket full of washed and cut veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, snow peas, capsicum, carrot, cabbage, …)
- For the “lazy” cutters you can even buy ready made “stir –fry” mixes at most stores.
- Add a bit of coconut oil into your wok and heat it up.
- Once the oil is hot, poor the veggies in your wok and heat up the lot.
- When hot, add your favourite “stir fry sauce” and let it simmer for a few minutes (or as per instructions)
Don’t overdo with the sauce and use one without cream or butter. Best is to make your own.
Serve with some brown rice for a perfect dinner.
Remember: Great weight loss meals don’t need to be complicated.