I hope you have tried last weeks recipe. If not, there is plenty of time for you to do it in the future.
So why should we make sesame seeds and Tahini part of our health and weight loss journey?
- Sesame seeds protect against aging (Who doesn’t like this?)
- Sesame seeds are known to prevent skin damage (Stay younger for longer!)
- Sesame seeds protect our body from degenerative diseases (Who wants to be sick?)
- Sesame seeds protect our body from cancer (No one wants that one, right?)
- Sesame seeds are loaded with minerals to keep our bones, nerves and brain healthy! (Perfect!)
- Sesame seeds are well known to lower cholesterol.
- Sesame seeds provide proteins and essential healthy fats.
- Sesame seeds come with plenty of calcium for healthy bones and teeth.
Is there any excuse for not adding sesame seeds or Tahini to your menu?
I can’t find any!
Take care of your body – It’s worth it!