Who is doing enough exercise?
Who wants to do more?
It is a fact that one of the major keys to weight loss and health is exercise.
- Join a gym. Many gyms even have 24 h access so that you can go anytime you want.
- Get up an hour early and walk or cycle to work. If you can’t get to work without your car. Get up early and go for a walk anyway.
- Go cycling or walking on your days off.
- Do a form of exercise that you like. Perhaps something that you always wanted to do.
- If you feel embarrassed – read one of my previous blogs: “My Biggest Regret”.
- If you don’t have a gym nearby. Get some instruction from a trainer or physio and create your own gym at home.
- Do it! No exercise clothes or walking shoes help by sitting in the cupboard.
- Motivate yourself. Even if its only 30 minutes per day. Do it! It’s much better for your body than sitting on the couch.
- Take some music with you or have some music in your gym. It makes your exercise plan much more enjoyable and some energising music will keep you going.
- Don’t forget your water and sun protection.
Good Luck and get started!
Take care of your body and your health – it’s worth it!
(Remember: If you are overweight or over 40, haven’t done much exercise for some time, have an injury or medical condition or if you are experiencing any pain, please always check with your GP before starting any new exercise.)