Are you always busy and rarely have time to prepare a good lunch?
If it comes to “fast food” you can’t beat this one:
- Grab a bag of mixed leaves (washed)
- I’m sure you have a can of beans in your cupboard (preferably unsalted- they are available)
- Drain the beans and give them a good rinse
- Mix it all in a large bowel
- Add 1-2 Tabl Spoon oil (Flaxseed, Olive, Walnut … whatever you prefer)
- Add 1-2 Tbl Spoon Water
- Add some ground pepper for taste
You can always modify the recipe with some lemon juice, herbs or add some more veggies or some nuts.