I love simple things as you probably all know by now. Nothing is more annoying than a complicated recipe when you are hungry, true?
Well, try this one: It’s simple, healthy, tastes great and helps you lose weight at the same time …
- 2 large handful baby spinach (washed)
- ¼ of a large cauliflower (washed and cut in bite size pieces)
- 1 carrot (washed and sliced)
- 1/2 cucumber (washed and sliced)
- 3 Tbl spoon black olives
- 2 Tbl spoon Flaxseed oil
- 2 Tbl spoon water
- Season with mixed herbs and ground pepper
- Serve in large bowl
Serve as it is for lunch or with brown rice or couscous for a delicious and filling dinner.
Tip: Why Flaxseed oil? Check out my next blog to find out …