Welcome back everyone,
In our busy days and times – how often do we go out for a walk?
How often do we remember how beneficial a regular walk is for our life?
- That regular walks not only help you lose weight but also increase your metabolism which makes your body less likely to gain weight?
- That regular walks lower your blood sugar which helps you protect your body from diabetes and also from the side effects and complications of diabetes?
- That regular walks help lower your blood pressure?
- That regular walks help protect your body from heart disease and stroke, osteoporosis and even cancer?
- That regular walks increase your muscle strength and balance?
Remember that regular walks outside not only give us all the benefit of exercise but also help us keep our Vitamin D levels up to strengthen our bones and teeth and keep them healthy.
If this is not convincing enough for you – I can’t help it.
Let’s go for a walk …