Is it true that most of the time we all are in a rush? Therefore a ‘magic’ quickly made but very enjoyable dinner is exactly what we need if we come home from work or a friend drops in after a short notice.
What about this one? (Serves 2)
- A bag of mixed lettuce
- A small pack of cherry tomatoes
- A small pack of coleslaw mix
- 1 can mixed beans
- 1 can lentils
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar (little)
- Curry powder
This is how it goes:
- Add the washed salad bits and tomatoes into a bowel for each person. (leave some space for beans and lentils
- In the mean time warm up beans and lentils separately.
- Make a dressing of some olive oil, little balsamic vinegar, some water, ground pepper and some curry powder and add it to the salad.
- Add warmed up beans to the dish and serve lentils on top.
Tip: Can be served as it is for a candle light dinner, with a wholegrain roll, some brown rice or couscous.