Here comes another extremely tasty and healthy recipe! (Serves 2)
- 2 handful (preferably wholegrain) pasta; cook according to packet instruction
- A handful of Spinach
- 1 Zuchini
- ½ Cauliflower
Cut of the uneatable bits and wash thoroughly. Cut all vegies in chewable peaces. Heat all up in large pot with some water. Cook/steam for 6 mins.
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- ½ jar tomato and vegetable pasta sauce
Mix through cooked vegetables and heat up. When hot, serve in individual serving dishes.
- ½ cucumber, washed and sliced
- 1 handful baby spinach, washed
Add both on top. Add ground pepper for taste.