Mix it up:
- Wash wombok and cut in chewable peaces
- Wash and slice carrots
- Wash and cut parsley. Don’t use a whole bunch. Use about 1/3 and keep the rest fresh in a glass of water for the next days.
- Mix it all up in a large mixing bowl
- Add a little sesame oil, ground pepper and a small amount of curry powder
- Mix all, serve and ENJOY!
Tip: Serve with wholemeal roll, some brown rice or boiled potatoes (preferably boiled in their jackets).
Tip 2: Check out next weeks blog for some important information on parsley.
Have a great day