After a hard working day – being really hungry – we all like a nice warm and filling meal. True? That’s great! Let’s make it a healthy meal as well.
This one serves 2 (you may want to get some candles out …)
… and don’t worry it’s not as complicated as I thought.
- 250g wholemeal pasta (cook as per instruction)
- 1 medium broccoli (wash, cut , cook or steam for 6 mins then drain)
- 2 stems celery (wash and slice)
- 12 cherry tomatoes (wash cut in quarters)
- A few black olives
- 2 Tbl sp Tahini
- 2 Tea sp mustard
- 2Tbl sp olive oil
- 2 Tbl spoon water
- 2 tea spoon crushed garlic
- Fresh lemon juice
- Ground pepper for taste
Mix all in a large bowl, divide the lot into 2 portions and enjoy.
Tip: Prepare a tasty and low calorie desert to finish off your meal. Serve some strawberries or other fruits in a bowl sprinkled with shredded coconut.