Celery is not only good on crumpets, it is also a great addition to salads and … it is really good for our body.
Why? Read on:
- Celery contains many important minerals, especially those ones that are important for the health of our eyes.
- Celery is known to help lower high blood pressure and to thin out our blood and therefore helps protects us from strokes.
- Celery is known to inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
- Celery eaten raw on hot days protects against cramps.
- Celery is even known to be beneficial for rheumatoid arthritis.
Is it a great idea to have a celery crumpet every now and then or have some celery in your big bowl of salad?
Tip: Please everyone – have lots of vegies and big salads but have them instead of your burger or other calorie loaded meals – not on top of it.
Have a great day
<meta name=”norton-safeweb-site-verification” content=”dqleirvor7l1kmid2209d1n5y36pu6wxf73ji79mfrkzz6yml50jp-53gpoufde-kbc8xnkheky8rhvbf9bt-j1zq8j58a7qhw188yytwb6dm2jrq0gc8tjlyhs0fkew” />