Have you ever turned a crumpet into a healthy, slimming and low fat alternative?
Get creative! This is only one option for you to choose …
Important here is:
- Choose wholemeal crumpets they are available everywhere these days and taste great
- Don’t burn them like I do (ups, it happens, doesn’t it?)
Next step is:
- Take some celery. Use the leaves from the top of the stem and wash them thoroughly
- Take a cucumber. Wash and cut off some slices to use
- We Australians love our Vegemite. Why not add some on your cooked crumpet. Just be aware that it contains lots of salt so please don’t overdo your Vegemite. Alternatively you can use a bit of Tahini.
- Add your cucumber and celery on top and …
Can it be any simpler?
Enjoy – and check out my next weeks blog to find out why celery is some great stuff that you don’t want to miss in your diet.