Remember last weeks question on yogurt for weight loss? Again I’d like to say that fruits and vegetables are much more beneficial for a healthy way of life and for anyone who wants to lose some weight.
I found out that there is much more to the food we eat on a daily basis than what we usually get told. For anyone who is interested in this subject: Think Smart & Lose Weight has a lot of answers to these questions as well as answers to many questions that most of us would normally not even know to ask.
Well, here comes another wonderful fruit product that I’d certainly always prefer to any yogurt:
Grapes – are much better for our health than most of us think. They are actually some wonderful miracle fruits.
- Not only high in water content and a great snack for everyone who would like to lose weight.
- Well known to be able to cleanse our body from toxins
- Known to help lower high blood pressure
- Likely to be able to encourage brain health and therefore act against diseases like dementia
- Especially the dark red or black grapes are high in antioxidants and therefore a great force to help protect our body from many diseases
Always remember: Fruits and especially grapes have natural sugar content. Which means, of course they have calories as well.
Important is: These are natural food contents and much more beneficial for your body than other “man made” food products. Therefore have them instead of your yogurt or slice of toast, cake or biscuit – not both. Does this make sense?
Happy fruit day