In one of my recent seminars I was asked the question: Which yogurt I recommend for weight loss: The standard yogurt which comes with a high fat content or the “low fat” yogurt which usually comes with huge amounts of sugar?
Well, here is my answer:
Rather than eating a yogurt, I personally prefer a piece of fresh fruit with all its health benefits, fresh and natural sweet taste and all that on a “low calorie budget”.
Did you know that plums are:
- Very rich in dietary fibre
- High in antioxidants
- Known to prevent many diseases like breast and colon cancer, arthritis and even asthma.
- Like many other fruits a great help to prevent Macular Degeneration
- Also known to prevent constipation and help to eliminate toxins from our body
- High in water content and a great choice if you want to lose some weight
- Known to be a great help to prevent and reduce fatigue if eaten regularly
So if someone would offer me a yogurt or a plum, I’d certainly always go for the plum. What would you do?
Happy plum day