A great friend of mine and reader of ‘Think Smart & Lose Weight’ gave me this absolute fantastic, very simple, extremely healthy and super low calorie lunch meal idea. Perfect if you don’t have much time, just need something straight away or for your lunchbreak at work.
What do you need?
- A (preferably) wholemeal wrap
- 1 cucumber (washed)
- Place the wrap on a large plate
- Spread a bit of Tahini on the wrap
- Stick the whole cucumber on top and wrap it all up
Did you know:
- That cucumber consists about 95% of water?
- That cucumber is rich on minerals that strengthen our bones and nails, support hair growth and gives us a healthy skin?
- That cucumber is great for cleansing our body and can even help to lower high blood pressure?
- That most of the minerals are in the skin and therefore if you take the skin off you’ll lose most of it’s goodness?
- That due to its high water content cucumber is a perfect food for weight loss?
Try the “Cucumber Wrap”! It’s healthy, easy to make and fun!