I think you all know by now that I love fresh salads. Why?
- They are easy to make
- It only takes a few minutes to be ready to eat
- You don’t need to wash up greasy dishes
…. And fresh salads are:
- immensely good for our health
- A great way to detox your body
- A great supply of the nutrients our body needs to fight diseases like cancer and many more
- The perfect food to help you lose weight
- Don’t need to be expensive!
Here is one great example of a healthy, low cost and slimming
“Left over Salad”
This one is made of:
- Some red cabbage, washed and cut
- Some white cabbage, washed and cut
- Some celery, washed and cut
- Some cucumber, washed and cut
- Some carrot, washed and cut
- A few cherry tomatoes, washed and cut
Add a bit of Tahini and very little sesame oil. Some ground pepper and maybe a bit of lemon juice.
Serve with brown rice or a wholemeal roll.