No excuse! I’m sure there is some exercise you can do …
How important is exercise?
It’s serious, serious and absolut seriously important! I’d like to say it is seriously most serious important which means seriously it is …!
What does regular exercise do for us and for our body? It:
- Supports weight loss
- Helps prevent many diseases including heart disease, stroke, vascular disease, diabetes, cancer …
- Keeps you mobile and prevents injuries
- Keeps your bones strong and healthy
- Keeps your heart strong
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Lowers high blood sugar and prevents diabetes
- Releases hormones like endorphins which decrease your appetite
- Decreases tensions and anxiety
- Elevates your mood and releases “feel good hormones”
- Reduces chronic pain (Please check with your GP or physio if you have chronic pain.)
- Decreases aging. Stay younger for longer!
Seriously serious –are you doing your regular exercise?
You don’t need to run a marathon but do some exercise every day.
Are you ready?
Please take care of your body – it’s worth it!
(Remember: If you are overweight or over 40, haven’t done much exercise for some time, have an injury or medical condition or if you are experiencing any pain, please always check with your GP before starting any new exercise.)