I’m not a master chef but here is a quick, very tasty, healthy, low fat and low calorie recipe for all those people who are busy like me and want to stay fit and healthy.
Here is my latest master food creation for a simple and delicious meal for two.
2 medium size Broccoli
1 teaspoon finely crushed garlic
- Take skin of pumpkin and remove seeds
- Chop pumpkin into small cubes
- Cook for a few minutes till cubes are soft
- Cut broccoli flowers of the stem and wash thoroughly
- Cook broccoli for 6-7 minutes till soft
- Drain both vegetables.
- Mash both and add crushed garlic
- Add ground pepper and some paprika for taste
Serve with wholemeal bread roll
Fancy something little crunchier? Add some wombok (Chinese Cabbage). Take ¼ of a wombok, wash and cut into chewable pieces. Add into preheated bowl and place pumpkin and broccoli mix on top.
Get your candles ready and enjoy a delicious and simple meal.