Hi guys – Have we talked about Broccoli, yet?
Check this out:
Broccoli is …
- Low in calories and one of the perfect foods if you’d like to lose
- It’s high on vitamin C. It fights infections and your winter
- Broccoli has high amounts of calcium which helps prevent osteoporosis.
- It’s known to reduce blood cholesterol levels.
- It helps to control high blood pressure
- Broccoli is known to prevent various cancers; including breast- and prostate cancer.
- It’s linked to prevent Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, heart
disease and arthritis
- It’s also linked to prevent aging
- It’s a very effective antioxidant
- It helps to prevent cataracts
- Broccoli seems to have anti-inflammatory benefits which makes it suitable
for an anti -allergic diet
- Broccoli may be an ideal food to include in the diet for people who are low on Vitamin D. I think many of us would like to balance our Vitamin D levels, true?
I’m a firm believer in:
“If I do good for my body – my body does good for me.”
Let’s have a good time! Have a wonderful big bowel of steamed or boiled veggies. Add some broccoli to boost your immune system and cancer fighting agents. What about a nice wholemeal roll or some brown rice to go with it?
Love your food and have a great time.